A Final Report will be required within three months of 30 June or 31 December following the completion date through the Online Report.
New Grant Enquiry
We believe our Lord disciples and grows His people through local churches, and so we are committed to seeing new churches that reach new people be connected with the resources they need to plant evangelistic and healthy churches that become sustainable (self-supported) over time.
Who should enquire about a Church Plant Grant?
- New church plants either started, or launching within the next 12 months.
- Church plants from either Australia or New Zealand. We do not support churches outside of these regions.
- Plants that require seed funding to help launch their church in the first few years, yet who seek to be self-supported within 5 years.
Our vision for church plants across Australia is that we’ll see:
- A healthy pipeline of new church planters across the country.
- New churches that reach new people with the gospel.
- Plants that reach “unchurched” and “dechurched” people.
- Plants that become sustainable (self-supported) within 5 years.
- Effective church management as part of a new plant.
- Local churches that value the support provided by denominational centres.
If you are looking to start a new church, please get in contact with us via the Contact Us page, and we can discuss whether you fit the criteria for this seed funding, and what the next steps might be.
Existing Grants Reporting
An Annual and Final Report will be required by Gospel Future Fund for Church Plant Grants within three months of 30 June or 31 December for each year. Please ensure you complete within 3 months of your financial year through the Online Report. Please note the online form will not send you a copy of your report, we recommend copying and pasting your answers into a word document for your future reference.